Monday, June 25, 2018

TZ 12 Another Testament of Christ.


Let me start off with my testimony of The Book of Mormon. 

I know that The Book of Mormon is true. It contains the salvation of our lives. In it, the Savior Jesus Christ has taught principles that gives us the knowledge that we can be forgiven. What joy that has, knowing that we can be forgiven. It gives us peace, and joy! Don't you just also want to share it?! 

How can we share the restored gospel even if we are not missionaries? I invite everyone to study and ponder Alma chapters 17 and 18! 

"Council with Heavenly Father"  President Teh told me this in our last interview and it has helped me big time! 

It has strengthen my relationship with Heavenly Father. and has increased my spiritual capacity to receive revelation! Council with Him!




No comments:

Post a Comment