Sunday, June 3, 2018

TZ9 Eight Weeks Has Passed !


Hello everyone! First of all, it's transfer day! Elder Davis will be leaving! 😢 It's sad only being with him for 8 weeks. But these 8 weeks with him were definitely awesome. I'll be with Elder Wu and he's a native! Which means maybe I'll be talking in Chinese 24/7 haha.
For the past few weeks, I've been leading the area because of exchanges. And it has been really fun leading. 
The only thing that I can remember vividly I did last week is being so confused of what to do. I started to ask myself if this is generally missionary work. Going out finding people, telling people that through Jesus Christ they would find joy and peace. Being told that they are Fojiao and Taoist. No time. Not interested. Yuanfen(destiny or maybe predestined). Being ignored. 
Yes we do this everyday. It is kind of a rote thing. But looking back now, it was all worth it. Inviting is the sole purpose of missionary work. Having a testimony of a doctrine is the only important thing you need. And knowing that we can communicate with Heavenly Father through prayer has been a great blessing for me every morning and night. I know he lives! Have a great week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment