Monday, June 11, 2018

TZ 10 Growth In Adversity.


Ask and ye shall receive... I asked Heavenly Father for a challenge. And He did! Right away! Now I'm suffering haha
But life is good! I'll try my best to write some of the things that helped me face these trials. 

I was down for a while so I had to reevaluate myself. I asked myself questions that where not fun. 

As I was thinking of the feelings I had, another feeling came to me and told me to read the letters President Teh has sent to us. 

The letter 'Growth in adversity' has helped and strengthened my faith. 

He said that there are four common ways we might view overcoming trials. 


1. The trail or challenge vanishes or is taken away.
2. We run away from the trial.
3. The trial or challenge is naturally resolved through the passage of time.
4. The trial remains but our capacity to bear it is increased.

So basically President Teh is inviting us to keep trying. Even if it is hard. 

Everytime we return home, the most exciting thing for me is prayer. Talking to Heavenly Father, sharing my feelings with him, asking for strength and guidance, 

I am grateful for this wonderful blessing. Being able to talk with Him. I know Heavenly Father lives! and that He really do hear our prayers. 

I invite all of you! To try to find a quiet place at night. somewhere you're alone. And just kneel down in prayer. And express your feelings to him. Ask for help, ask how you can overcome the trial you are facing. And I promise you that he will be there with you. He will help you get through the challenges! 

Have a wonderful week everyone! I love you! 









Sights and Sounds


No comments:

Post a Comment