Sunday, June 17, 2018

TZ 11 It's All About The Attitude!



This week, I am about to enter my 9th week of the bodyweight excersice program I have! 

I could definitely see the progress I have gotten from this book! I feel so much stronger and healthier! Not for my body only, but also for my mind! 

I love getting my body bigger! It has been a great motivator for me. 

Every morning, I can decide for myself whether I should go and get bigger or sleep for another 30 minutes and not do excersice. 

Obviously there are days where I just really want to sleep. But having that goal in mind, I just go jump out of bed and go to work. And honestly, I feel great! 

Excuses excuses excuses... Oh how I loved them! But this book gave some cool facts. "The next time you skip a workout because of some excuse, you'll know why. That excuse was more important to you than the goal you set for yourself." 

"Quitting and failing quickly become a habit. It gets easier as we give in to it, while our commitment and resolve are strengthened every time we don't give in to weak-mindedness." 

"The fact is that one of my short workouts pays enormous dividends once it's over: Stress is washed away, your mind and body are revitalized, your self-esteem is lifted, and those feel-good endorphins explode through your body. This is the outcome of letting the world and its excuses wait, and taking a few minutes for yourself. "

" Never giving up and keeping an achievers attitude is a matter of having a vision. Once you have a clear idea of what you want-whether it's bigger muscles, a thinner waist, better legs, or to do five straight Handed Push Ups-it's time to plan your work and work your plan."

This doesn't apply only on excersicing. But I believe it can also be for our work, school, missionary work, and etc... 
The attitude we give towards our work or school. If we have a good attitude towards it, we get good results. If we have bad attitudes, we easily get tired, stressed, angry, and sad. But it doesn't always mean that if we are positive in things, it will always turn out good. Obviously it doesn't always work out but it definitely is worth a try. No efforts are wasted! Attitude is everything!

I know that Heavenly Father lives! There are times where I feel alone but I am so grateful that we can still communicate with Him! And it's through prayer! He hears our prayer and is willing to help us! I invite everyone this week to put effort in speaking with Heavenly Father! I promise that you will feel his love. 

Have a wonderful week! I love you all! 加油!


With Elder Wu




Sights and Sounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment