Tuesday, July 3, 2018

TZ 13 ENDAO



 For the past few days, a lot people are telling me that I'm handsome??? Haven't heard that in awhile haha!

Last Saturday, President and Sister Teh left Taiwan! Im super grateful to be able to work with President and Sister Teh for just two months! They have been such a great example to the whole mission! 

President and Sister Card is now our Mission President! I invite everyone to pray for them! They brought their whole family with them so I think it's going to be a hard transition for them! So please pray for them! 

We'll be seeing them this Tuesday and I'm super excited! I wonder how the Mission is going to be like in the next 3 or maybe 4 months! 

Everything is so much better when you do the will of Heavenly Father! I have felt so much joy and peace as I just forget myself and do His work! 

Matthew 10:39
   He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

This verse is super incredible! Iove this verse. Just look at the blessing of it! Glorious! The blessing of the last sentence. Not the first one haha!

I know that Heavenly Father lives! He knows each one of us! He knows YOU! He knows how you feel, He knows the pain you are feeling right now. And I testify that He is super willing to help you if you just ask! (through prayer!) Ask how you are going to go through it. Because he won't help if you just sit and wait to receive help. So let me rephrase that sentence. He is willing to help you go through the challenge you have right now. He loves you!


 



Sights and Sounds


No comments:

Post a Comment