Wednesday, July 25, 2018

TZ 16 Constant companionship of the Holy Ghost.



Hello!嗯嗯!

Last week, I wasn't able to send an email because I had to go down to Kaoshiung! So sorry! 

So yeah! I'm now serving at Kaoshiung 前鎮支會. Or The Bay 😁!

We are whitewashing this area. It means me and my companion are new to the area. No one knows us. People being taught doesn't know us. 

But it's been super fun! All the people being taught by the Elders and Sisters were given to us. (More work! 😬) 

Yeah there are no Sisters in our area. They are closed for awhile. 

Anyways last week we met all of the progressing people. And it's super cool how young they are and have an interest in the gospel!

How excited I am to teach them! 

Last week, I've realized that we really have to make plans to balance things. 

Since we've been so busy contacting people being taught, our study time has been less. And not reading the scriptures really dulls us spiritually.

So invite everyone! Wow! I haven't done this in awhile... 

To plan what things can be set aside from and use that time to read the scriptures. Or even go to the temple. 

If we do this, I promise that our lives will constantly have the companionship of the Holy Ghost! 

Oh and I have another Taiwanese companion! He's name is Elder Huang 黃!

加油加油 Everyone! Have an awesome week! I love you! 






Sights and Sounds 




No comments:

Post a Comment