Sunday, July 8, 2018

TZ 14 Don't Count The Days, Make The Days Count.


Glorious! We met President Card's family last week! Such a great Family! They shared how they received their calling, and also some of his experience back when he was serving his mission in Taipei.

Super humble man! He showed us his 1950 restored mustang and shared how he was driving to the top of the mountain and just thinking about how he can face the challenges in his life. I miss that! I miss driving around and just thinking about life! haha

President Cards situation is different. He brought his family with him so he's not going to travel a lot together with his wife. Sister Card will be watching over the kids. President Card's oldest son will be serving in California Arcadia mandarin speaking as well.

Sweet! The work here in Nantun is great! We ended the week with just two lessons. But it was awesome! Both the people we were teaching are super interested. They were asking a ton of questions! I'm happy I have a Taiwanese companion! haha 

I love the analogy of President Oaks about having our lines in the water once we step out of our apartment. It has been fun and at the same time frustrating giving everyone the opportunity to hear the gospel. But I love this work! I love the perspective of being used as an instrument by Heavenly Father. He indeed is doing his work. Not us. If we do his will and fully surrender ourselves to do His work. I have found joy in doing that! It's been hard some days but just knowing that He is guiding us, is such a good comfort for me! 

He lives! Have a great week! ! ! ! ! !







Sights and Sounds.





No comments:

Post a Comment