Monday, February 5, 2018

MTC 4 Getting A New Haircut & A Patriarchal Blessing.


On Feb 5, 2018 at 2:31 GMT, Brent Sy <brent.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello! This is the last day of my long hair! Will get my haircut later. And this Sunday I’ll be getting my Patriarchal blessing! I am so excited. I read the bio of the patriarch who will be giving the blessing to me, and his story is amazing. He is a building supervisor for the church. And I probably will ask a lot about the buildings he built! We got to teach real members of the church again and it is so fun getting to know them and helping them strengthen their faith, answer their questions and helping them come closer to Christ. 

Planning for our investigator is so hard if you don’t record what their needs are. So this week me and my companion made a goal to just ask inspiring questions and listen to them. We don’t really have to follow the lesson plan. We just need to help their concerns. And finding the Holy Ghost to help us teach is so important! 



Sent from my iPad 

The orange dot is to the know you are new at the MTC. But me and my district has a bet that if I keep it on for 9 weeks they’re going to give 5 dollars. Haha









No comments:

Post a Comment