Monday, February 19, 2018

MTC 6 Gaining 14 Pounds After Six Weeks !


On Feb 19, 2018 at 4:39 GMT, Brent Sy <brent.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Hello! We've been here for six weeks! The older district is leaving today and that means we're now the oldest district! Time flies! I am going to miss them. The residence is quite silent, which is pretty good and pretty sad.

I gained 14 pounds so far and it's close to my goal so far. I'm also starting to not like the food here. haha It's the same food every week. But I am not going to complain, its free!

This week I'm pretty much doing the same thing. Studying more on Christlike attributes. Getting to know Jesus Christ more. While at the MTC, I have felt his love and the spirit. And getting to know him and becoming like him means I will be able to have his countenance and his light.
Let you light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

And this week Elder LeGrand R, Curtis came and his wife shared a wonderful talk about writing our journals and the power of the Book of Mormon. And he presented us a new tool coming this September! It's the Book of Mormon videos! I am so exited!

I think that's it for this week. I love being a missionary! I am learning so much here at the MTC ! ​​

Sent from my iPad










No comments:

Post a Comment