Monday, February 12, 2018

MTC 5 My Favorite Day Of The Week


On Feb 12, 2018 at 3:51 GMT, Brent Sy <brent.sy@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Hello! I've been here for a month! Things have been going the same. eat, study, teach, sleep, repeat. My favorite day is Saturday because we get to teach real members and it's pretty exciting. This week we got to teach Wu Jiemei who is from Taiwan and is currently teaching Chinese at BYU. And He Jiemei, she is from China and is studying at BYU. We also taught a couple who served in Taiwan. After teaching two sets of members, we get an evaluation and the evaluation of Wu Jiemei and He Jiemei were pretty crazy! They said our Chinese was fluent! haha. TRC is really fun.
This week I finally got my Patriarchal blessing interview! It was a very nice experience! The Patriarch said I will be getting it on Wednesday. It's pretty fast. I can't wait for it to arrive!
One of my goal right now is to gain 20 pounds and if I ever get pass 20 next week I will make it 30! So far I gained 12 pounds! The burgers and fries are my favorite! I have not drank any soda's since I got here. Only drank lots of water and chocolate for morning.
So far that's it for this week. Nothing much to picture since we are literally doing the same thing everyday. Wake up, Go to the gym, Go back to the residence then shower, then personal study, companion study, lunch, Chinese class, Dinner, Chinese class again, then Sleep.



Sent from my iPad 







No comments:

Post a Comment