Monday, December 31, 2018

TZ 36 It's a Beautiful Day To Save Lives.



Hello again! It was super awesome talking with you guys last week over Skype! It felt awkward but it was nice seeing your faces! 

Elder Gessler is leaving Dakeng this week. He's going to Tainan Yongkang 1st ward. It was a blast working with him. 

So this transfer I'll be training a new companion. I don't know my trainee yet because he's still visa waiting (the same thing happened to me !) So, my companion for now is Elder Nelson. 

I'd like to share my testimony that through Joseph Smith, he restored Jesus' Christ church here on earth because we have the Priesthood and the Book of Mormon. Being These two evidences has help me drawn nearer to Heavenly Father. It has strengthened my relationship with him. I'm so grateful for these two things.

I invite everyone to continue studying the Book of Mormon!




No comments:

Post a Comment