Tuesday, December 18, 2018

TZ 34 That You May Chase Darkness From Among You.


Hello everyone! I'd never thought that I would be wearing a sweater here in Taiwan! .

The work here in 大坑 is doing well! We've found some new friends and even gave some of them a baptismal goal. 

We've been focusing on just teaching the Saviors earthly minister and his Atonement and wow! It's super easy and straight to the point. We feel edified and sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

In my personal study, I came across with reading some scriptures about the Priesthood. In Doctrine and Covenants chapter 107 it talks about the spiritual blessings of holding the higher priesthood.

After pondering these scripture verses, it has strengthen my testimony that Heavenly Father still communicates with us. And that Joseph Smith did restore this church because of the blessings of having the priesthood. 

I believe that visions are still happening in this world. And if we center our minds to the pure and clean things of this world, we will be able to commune with the general assembly and the church of the Firstborn.

Let us continue to set goals that will purify and cleanse our hearts so eventually we will be able to return to the kingdom of God. Let us chase darkness from among us! Have a good week! I love you! 








No comments:

Post a Comment