Friday, December 7, 2018

TZ 32 It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.

Dec. 3, 2018 3:30 pm.

我傳教快一年了!太誇張。

It's December! Wow time flies so fast! I'm almost on my 1 year mark. That's scary. While thinking of it, I wanted to make the most out of my mission. I just want to go hard to do my best for the Lord. 

One funny thing is that most people we talk to on the streets has either seen us or talked to us already. That's what happen when you bike on the same road maybe 8 hours a day for two months. 😂

So a person we're teaching shared to us this wonderful scripture that she liked. It's in  2 Nephi 4:17-35. Beautiful scripture. 

It's Christmas season and I invite all to read scriptures of Jesus Christ himself serving. And study how he served the people. You too can serve others by following his example. We will all learn something big even if we just do a very simple act of service. Let us light the world by following Jesus Christ's example. I pray that you have a good week! Bless you all! 







No comments:

Post a Comment