Wednesday, September 12, 2018

TZ 23 Recognize and Understand the Spirit .



Hello again everyone!

It takes a lot of time for me to think what I should write. Hopefully everyone can understand what I'm saying... 

Last week has been one of the best weeks I had so far in Taiwan. I definitely can see that Heavenly Father really is in charge of this work. I have figured for myself what a successful missionary is. A successful missionary is when He or She feels the spirit. That is all we need in doing Heavenly Father's work. I have tried to let the Holy Ghost help me discern peoples needs, what they need to hear, what invitation they need. And it is such great joy to feel the spirit. It naturally makes us happy. And when we are happy, our faith increases. I'm so happy being on the Lord's errand!

The food in Taiwan is super great! All noodles and rice. Literally there is a road where everything just sells noodles and rice and it is funny how it can take 15 minutes to decide on what to eat. Haha! 

So far we are teaching 盧姐妹 and her situation is that her Mom wouldn't let her be baptized or even come to church. She met missionaries two years ago then her mom found out that she was meeting with missionaries. Then earlier this year another set of elders found her and are able to get in contact. So right now her mother doesn't know that she's meeting with us haha but, Elder Huang and I has so many ideas but with you, there's even more! So share some of your ideas on how we help help 盧姐妹s family receive the restored gospel!

The Savior broke the bands of death and He has paid the price of our sins and transgressions. Such a wonderful truth that we can be clean again and return to Heavenly Fathers presence! Have a great week everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment