Monday, September 3, 2018

TZ 22 The Plan of Happiness.




Hello again! This week was filled with joy as me and my companion continue to go and do about the work of the Lord!

Last week started with pouring rain and stopped at around Thursday! It was super crazy! Trees falling, roads with holes, and some areas were flooded. But we are fine! 

Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting. The members here in 前鎮 shared their testimonies how having the gospel in a family truly does bring blessings.

As I sat and listen to them, I was thinking in what ways the gospel can bless a family. It seemed to me very broad to me. So I kept thinking and thinking.

I think the Gospel can really bless a family is when a family understands the Plan of Salvation. When a family understands it, I am pretty sure that they will have the desire to go back to Heavenly Father. And more importantly with their families too! 

Woahoh... That sounds super easy... But in my last email, I said something about being perfect. We will never be perfect in this world. We will make mistakes in life. And that is why we have the Atonement. 

Stay on the Covenant path! Use the Atonement if you need to! The Atonement is one of the most precious gifts Heavenly Father has given to us. So let us use it!

The Gospel really does bless a family! Physically and spiritually! 



I am grateful to have The Book of Mormon restored on the earth today. It reveals to us the plan of Happiness. It contains so many truths that nobody has seen yet! 








No comments:

Post a Comment