Sunday, August 4, 2019

TZ 61 Bus Experience !



Hello Everyone!

I'm back to Taizhong! First few days were pretty weird. I wasn't used to being at office. It was pretty boring ha ha but now we're finally out and doing the work. So much better ha ha 

Our area is pretty small but miraculously we've found quite a ton of people living in our area. They're all wonderful people. 

The ward doesn't really have a lot of members but the members are very awesome! A lot of them shared their testimonies and it was very spiritual. I love them! 

So last Monday, I decided to go up to Taizhong with a member by bus. So we met up at the bus station then headed our way. He shared a ton of his experiences since he joined the church. Then shared to me that he asked a few members and a few returned missionaries a question. This is the question 「When do you think you feel close to Heavenly Father?」The responses were pretty similar he said. 「When we read the scriptures」He then shared his opinion. He thinks that we need to feel close to Him every-time. And I think this is a must too.

So I took this question to personal study. I thought of ways that I can be close to Heavenly Father every-time. Prayer was the biggest thought that I had. So I tried praying every single second, minute and hour. And I testify that through sincere prayer every second we can draw close to him. The past few days I've felt very close to him. Temptation were easy to conquer. I felt that He really loves us!

I invite everyone to try this out! It's the best thing ever! I love you all! ❤









No comments:

Post a Comment