Thursday, August 1, 2019

TZ 60 Back To Taichung ! 五權三支會



Hello again everyone!

So I'm now serving in the 五權三支會. It's at 台中 so yeah, I'm back to 台中。

My new companion is Elder Paxman. He's from Provo. 

So the missionaries in this area were previously Office Elders but there were two couple missionaries that came in. So they won't be needing us there anymore. 

Our area is pretty small and I'm pretty scared. Hopefully everything will be better in the few days to come. 

Last week with Elder Nelson was pretty fun. We had quite a lot of lessons and it was every fun. And we also cleaned our apartment the whole week. It was super annoying because we had to wait for the trash truck to come by. Other than that, that was about it for our week. Hopefully it will be fun this week. I love you all! 








No comments:

Post a Comment