Monday, April 15, 2019

TZ 50 General Conference Rebroadcast !

Hello again everyone!


What a week. First off, our District is so trunky haha (missing home) Because Elder Huang is leaving after this transfer 我們被影響了哈!

It was a hard week. Again I couldn't have an effective personal study. I was thinking about home. It was so hard to refocus. And also after evaluating myself. I felt I am no good. I felt that I wasn't doing anything to help the work.

剛好 Last Saturday and Sunday we were able to watch General Conference at the chapel. I love this quote from Sister Sharon Eubank

 "The Lord knows how hard you are trying. You are making progress. Keep going. He sees all your hidden sacrifices and counts them to your good and the good of those you love. Your work is not in vain. You are not alone"


Christ: The Light That Shines in Darkness


After hearing those words, I felt that Heavenly Father was talking to me. I felt that he wants me to continue to pedal the bike and He will do the rest. I invite you to read those precious words from Sister Eubanks again. I know what she said is coming from Heavenly Father. He loves us.

Last week we were able to visit some members and share the ward mission plan. After sharing the plan to this family, we immediately received a referral from them. She referred someone who had been coming to church for so long but isn't baptized yet. She suggested that we should meet with her. So the sisters serving in our ward met with her and immediately set up'd a date to be baptized. So cool! 

That's about our week here in Tainan! The week started super depressing but it ended really great! I'm ready for another week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment