Wednesday, February 27, 2019

TZ 43 Learning .


Hello! It was a pretty cool week of learning. I don't have a lot of time (because we played board games the whole afternoon oops) to write but I'll try do give as much information as I can!

Last week went by fast wow. We're in a season of finding. It's fun and the same time tiring. Yeah, nothing really has been happening. 

But I've been learning to be more humble and patient. Last week, in district council we talked about patience and it kind've hit me. I never thought that patience could connect with humility. 

There are times that I rely on myself that I can do things on my own. Then I tend to ask why am I not getting the results and start getting frustrated.

There are just some things that we can't control. We just have to do our part and enjoy doing the things we do. 

I love you all! See you next week haha! 





No comments:

Post a Comment