Tuesday, February 12, 2019

TZ 40 Chinese New Year .



It's been a crazy long week again. We're stilling trying to work on our teaching pool. The past few weeks, it's been bad and so we are trying to prepare ourselves.

For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that trusteth in his sickle with his might...

I'm trying to put this verse into my heart. The Lord has said it for himself. The field is white already to harvest! It is indeed white already to harvest. 

The people we are teaching so far is doing great! They are having some trials but I know that they can get through it with the help of our loving Father. Indeed the gospel can bless the lives of people.

I know that Heavenly Father lives. There are days where it seems that Heavens are closed but I know that He is still with us. We just have to keep moving forward with Faith. Just as what Elder Holland says "hold fast to what you already know and stand strong until additional knowledge comes." 

Have a wonderful week! I love you and miss you all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment