Tuesday, December 24, 2019

TZ 80 入土為安 !



入土為安

入土為安 to the tricompanionship. It was fun having Elder Bertha with us. Now it's gone. He will be forever missed haha 

This week we got two referrals. One was from London and one from my last area. Pretty awesome! 

We're greatful to still have quite a ton of lessons here. Honestly it's giving us the drive to do the work. 
Recently it's been very hard to work hard. The weather is too cold and also the fact that I have three more weeks is making me want to chill haha

Last week I had my last zone conference. I gave my returning home talk. It was crazy because all Taizhong zones were together. Which I've all served at. I was trained in Taizhong South zone. And then in my sixth transfer I was serving in Dakeng which is in Taizhong East zone. Last transfer I was in Wuquan 3rd ward which is back in Taizhong South and now I'm in Qingshui which is in Taizhong West. Super greatful to serve most of my time here in Taizhong. Such great place. 10/10 would live here haha. 










No comments:

Post a Comment