Monday, September 2, 2019

TZ 65 September !



Good day everyone!

It's september! Four more months to go 😂

We had a good balance of finding and teaching people last week. 

One of the best lesson we had was with Jeremy (not the real name of the person). He shared to us his experience of prayer and it's pretty miraculous. He's been praying about paying tithes. And in just a span of a week he's seen a lot of prayers answered which I think humbled him and decided that he's willing to pay tithes. Cool dude! He also wants to be sealed with his wife in the temple.

We got to also teach some younger people and we play ping-pong afterwards. I'm getting better at it. I'm learning to do a smash and also spinning the ball. Pretty fun. 😂 

So far I've played baseball, tennis, ping-pong, Frisbee more than basketball. I miss playing basketball haha

Have a wonderful week everyone ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment