Saturday, July 20, 2019

TZ57 - 58 Finding People !!!


July 15, 2019


Good day everyone!

It was a long week of finding people for us!

One of my trials in the Mission is finding people to teach. We're going out everyday and doing our best talking to everyone but at the end we didn't really get a lot. 

But the process of it is fun. I love sharing what I know to be true. I love sharing to people who Jesus Christ is and how he can help us in our lives 

I've got 6 more months left and as I was preparing to partake the sacrament yesterday I felt super motivated to end my mission strong. 

We'll continue to our hopes and faith up. Go out and hit the roads inviting people to learn more about Jesus Christ. 

He's the best. Like literally you can learn any attributes from Him by reading and pondering in the Bible. 

I invite you all to pick one Christlike attribute from Preach My Gospel and start working on that attribute. As you do so, the spirit will abide in us and it's the most wonderful thing ever. I'm grateful to be able to feel the spirit constantly. I'm grateful to have this opportunity to serve a mission. It's the best! I love you all! ❤












No comments:

Post a Comment