Tuesday, November 27, 2018

TZ 30 Through Small and Simple Things.


Nov. 19 2018, 10:15 am

This week is the start of my 7th transfer! How crazy is that. I'm almost on my one year mark. It's pretty scary. Sorry also for not sending an email again last week.

Elder Clayton from the 70 and his wife visited Taiwan last week. Both shared wonderful insights about small and simple things. Mostly about mission rules. Their son was able to come with them too. Their son served here in Taizhong 20 years ago. Pretty cool to hear his testimony. 

I know that by small and simple things, we gain greater blessings. So maybe try to do or even find promised blessings that we're missing out on the scriptures. And try to do them. I'm pretty sure it will really bless our lives. 

Last week was pretty awesome. We found new people to teach! That's always cool. And we're staying in 大坑. I love this place. 








Sights and Sounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment