Tuesday, May 22, 2018

TZ 7 It's Getting Darker !


It's Monday again?! Wow last week went by so fast! This week we had zero lessons, but we did find a ton of people willing to meet with us again. But again, the people of Taiwan are so busy.

We were on our bikes contacting our way to lunch and we talked to this Ama, it was so unusual because we asked her if she was a Taoist or a Fojiao. She said didn't she didn't have any. So we invited her to come to church. The following day, she showed up with her daughter and granddaughter! I think these are the souls Heavenly Father has prepared to hear the gospel. It's so cool how an invite to come to church can bring so much blessings. One is an opportunity to hear the gospel and its their choice to decide if it has validity in their lives. 

Technology, such an awesome thing! It enables us to communicate and even get their information way faster. But sometimes we get caught up just scrolling through the messages, going wherever you want to go. I'm grateful to be part of a smartphone mission. I have just started but I can see the vision for it. It is not just for the Mission, but creating good habits when coming back home and using it as an advantage to let people see or hear the gospel. Not just sharing the gospel but by also Ministering to the people! 

I know that Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ lives. I am so so so so grateful for Heavenly Father sending his son to do the sacrifice, allowing us to come back to him. Let us use this great blessing, the atonement. To become like Jesus Christ (3 Nephi 12:48)

By the way, I'm getting darker and darker haha đŸ˜‚ Everyone is just telling me that I'm so dark .








No comments:

Post a Comment