Monday, April 23, 2018

TZ 3 2nd Week In Nan Tun



大家好!I've been pushing myself lately to try to talk to everyone. Since I'm not that kind of person who starts the conversation, it's really hard for me. I've talked to people on their scooters and they'd reject right away, some wouldn't even look and talk haha.
Last week I've learn more of the purpose of missionaries. "Invite others to come unto Christ..." The "others" referred is basically everyone. Members or non members. And this has so much in common with Ministering. If we think of how we can help our non members or members it is much more easier to fulfill our purpose as missionaries. And President Nelson's talk about personal revelation helps a lot too! Truly Heavenly Father is hastening his work! When we love our members and non members and think of ways to help them, we are slowly becoming like Christ.
We are all invited to come unto Christ. (Moroni 10:32) When we try to become like as He is, I promise you that you will receive joy, and peace. Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment